Sunday, October 9, 2011

Miner tears

Inspired by my loot your tears

So we killed this guy as he jumped into Egg, he then convo'd me:

Shoguno > what that!
religiosa > o/
Shoguno > I had no fucking loot
Shoguno > Why do you salute me fucker
religiosa > you had no licence
Shoguno > Fuck you
Shoguno > I hope you find another corp bigger that destroys you
religiosa > all mining in Gallente space now banned
Shoguno > I had no arms
religiosa > you have to go to Caldari or AMarr space
Shoguno > Damn you
Shoguno > You think your God or something?
Shoguno > your nothing man!
religiosa > obtain a licence and you can mine freely
Shoguno > You hsoot people that does nothing
Shoguno > Man what's your problem!
Shoguno > Cayate
Shoguno > cabron
Shoguno > I really hope someone SHOOT you !
religiosa > they try all the time
Shoguno > espàce de stupide qui fait ses propres lois
religiosa > but we are here to protect and enforce laws
Shoguno > Yeah that's because you did not find A TITAN or 30 titans in your fucjibng ass
religiosa > unlicenced miners are a threat to Gallente space
Shoguno > to protect whatLAWS!
religiosa > the Gallente mi ning laws
Shoguno > I am gallente your moron!
Shoguno > I am Intaki
religiosa > do you have a mining licence?
Shoguno > ok i will calm down because it is going nowhere
Shoguno > comon
religiosa > HAVE YOU BOUGHT A MINING LICENCE?
Shoguno > What license!
Shoguno > From who!
religiosa > the licence from the Gallente Federation Navy station for mining!
Shoguno > well now i have the license to put a bounty on your fucking corp man watch out no one invicible
Shoguno > ther is no such things
Shoguno > if there is link please
religiosa > you are of course welcome to make a complaint to the relevant authorities
religiosa > we will of course have to report you as an unlicenced miner
Shoguno > Ahahaha authorities you gonna have major pirates problems dude ... your not a pirate your a fucking noob that shoot anything like a MAD man
religiosa > and report the lawful destruction of your ship
religiosa > It was announced last week, didd you not get the mail?
religiosa > all mining is now restricted to Cladari and Amarr space
Shoguno > I hope CCP resolves those problems befoer someone shoots anyone ...... you never watch Star treck... they send messages before shooting!
religiosa > mining elsewhere is not allowed
religiosa > unless you obtain a licence
Shoguno > where it is!
Shoguno > I wish i could have one where do I buy it?
religiosa > we can provide you with one if you are unable to find the relevant authority
Shoguno > Jeez I have an office at ammatar fleet
Shoguno > If i contact them they will hunt you down
Shoguno > I pay 27 fucking millions for that office so buzz off
religiosa > Once again sir, you are welcome to contact the authorities and make a complaint
religiosa > we will of course be reprting you for unlawful mining
religiosa > your mining ships will now be a target for all other lawful miners in this area
Shoguno > unlawfull mining ............ comon... you take me for an idiot or what ? from what law... send me links and I will beleive you!
religiosa > as they have obtained licences and you are being selfish and mining illegally
religiosa > it's people like you my friend that ruin this game for the rest of us
Shoguno > well ink me the freaking LICENSE INSANE dude if only it could be real!
Shoguno > link*
religiosa > transfer 10 million isk to my account and I will furnish you with the relevant information
religiosa > as you have already forfeit any trust I may have given you earlier
Shoguno > ╦╗╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗╦╗╔╗║║
║║║║║║║║║╚╗║║╠╣╚╣
╩╝╚╝╚╝║░║╚╝╩╝║║╚╝
╦╔╗ ╔╗║░╔╗╔╗╔╗
║╚╗ ║░║░║║╚╗╠
╩╚╝ ╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝
religiosa > mining illegally is frowned upon
religiosa > Sir, if you refuse to cooperate, then on your head be the consequences
religiosa > I am sending your details to all legal miners in this area now, they have been asked to set you to red
religiosa > Good luck with your fail mining from this point on sir
religiosa > you will need it
religiosa > convo me if you decide to join the legal miners

No comments:

Post a Comment