Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Welcome,

 I used to include stuff about Eve over on my other general blog (fruit60.blogspot.com), but as I quite often get my students to visit my blog, and I've started getting the urge to blog about Eve more frequently, I've moved the old posts over here and will be using this exclusively from now to blog about the game.

Hope I can maintain the momentum, I'm entering a new phase of gaming, thing are about to get a lot more interesting I hope. I have money and can afford to replace ships and fittings, this means I'm will to start taking a lot more risks and therefore probably have a lot more fun; we'll see.
I noticed that some of the posts didn't come across (pics especially) very well, I'll try to sort out those glitches ASAP.

Fly recklessly

Reli

No comments:

Post a Comment