Saturday, May 22, 2010

So after the sad loss of my never flown Tengu, I ground my teeth for a while and eventually stopped feeling sick. Ran level fours for a while, sold some plex and had the money to buy something shiny. I had been training for the Tengu for the last month or so, so bit the bullet and flew to Amarr, Jita and it's contracts and suicide gankers can go to hell. I flew over, bought the shell and the subsystems separately, taking corp mates advice on fitting etc. and here she is. Flown home this time, fully fitted and rigged. 540 million or there abouts, for everything, bar the dread Guristas booster waiting at the home station that was due to go in.

Her name is 'Om Namah Shivaya', all my ship are named after Indian deities or have Indian themes. More on this later.
I'm not telling you the subs and mods, if you know about T3 ships, you can work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment