Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's in your hangar

A few months back now the rest of the blog crowd posted this, so as usual, fashionably late, not so much jumping on the bandwagon, but falling of the back of it, here's what's in mine.

Bahut Shakti - Raven (name means very powerful / much power) used for lvl4 mishes.

Tandava - Drake (The dance of destruction as danced by Shiva at the end of each cycle), the chuck norris of the Eve world.

Ganesh III - Badger MkII ( the 3rd of these I've owned hence the name, Ganesh is the 2nd son of Shiva, and has an elephant's head.Nig of a fat little bugger, that's why my badger takes his name)

Om Namah Shivaya - Tengu (All is Shiva, the first of the gods, Brahma and Vishnu coming from his left and right side)

Aloo Gobhi Shakti - Cormorant (potato & cauliflower curry power! my ratting corm)

Garuda - Merlin (Garuda being Vishnu's vehicle and looks like a gryphon (the mythical creature).

I own about 40 shuttles spread out across the Eve universe, all called Nip2

There are others but without loggin on (it's DT so I'm killin time) I couldn't tell you what. I think there's a cruiser or two, but rarely fly them, left over from level 2 mish days.

I have a Scorpion, but that will get a new name in a few days as it will be transformed into a thing of beauty by the new release 'Tyrannis'.

No comments:

Post a Comment