Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Character Update

Sometime a few days ago, I passed 20 million SP. Never thought I'd get this far, I remember being a complete noob (still a bit of one now) and chatting with the old timer who had 30 and 40 mill SP, thinking, 'OMG' how will I ever go head to head with these people and win, and the answer is (most of the time) you don't, but I now have lots of skills, 36 of which are at level 5, I can take pain and dish it out. Caldari Frigs 5 finishes in 3 days and then it's cov ops, electronic attack frigs and all the other fun fun t2 frigs. can't wait.
I'm still with the same corp (alliance anyway) that i joined 15 months ago, and doubt I'll ever leave them. We are getting better and better we've divided into specialties, we have training programmes and graduation etc, a great bunch of people and some good leaders.
Eve life goes on, though I really need a kick up the arse to start PvPing, I'm crap at it. Stupid really, it's a game, what can I lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment