Sunday, June 20, 2010

Low sec

Have spent the last few weeks ratting and mining in a low sec system. Lovely. Bit more exciting than High sec, but it's 0.4 so the rats aren't that bad, always the possibility of being attacked randomly, so ones eye is always on local and overview.
Have also been practicing my scanning; seriously need to work on my skills though. getting blood raider dens and rally points is as easy as popping out a probe and running one scan. Finding anything else is still proving difficult. I have pinpointed a grav site, with lots of nice ochre and gneiss, but mining in low sec is just nerve wracking without combat support.
I've been using my Tengu and have got comfortable with its capabilities. What an awesome ship! BC damage and BS tank on a cruiser hull. and modular so just a case of popping a subsystem out (with rigs) and putting another in. brilliant.
I got my first chance to look at a POS close up too recently, the PvP arm of our alliance has one in low sec and we ran a corp mining op there. Awesome to see and really impressive. A few screen shots below of the op and our POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment