Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New New beginnings

Well another bizarre month or so in Eve. Buck (CEO of Blacksail Anarchists) left the game leaving us all in turmoil. Kasdeya Vetis, took over or rather had the corp dumped on him and we the directors decided a move to a new system (Egghelende had started to attract too many large gangs of pvpers; we couldn't compete). So after some scouting we decided on a system out in Caldari space and those of us that could be bothered, moved all our stuff and settled in. It quickly became apparent however that we'd misjudged things a little. The system sat next door to the RvB base and they just had too many pilots active, and if we tried to fight, the ganged up and just wiped the floor with us. By this time, quite a few corp members had left for pastures greener and we were losing players daily it seemed. It came down to about 6 of us regularly logging in and being active. So, we made the not too hard decision to just close everything down and join another corp. So
Dark.Fleet a member of the Darklings alliance is our new home. Lets hope it's the beginning of something great.
Hurry up Black Frog, I want my stuffz.

Killz have been thin on the ground this month (October), but the month started really well with 95 kills in one week. Then Buck left and everything went into a tail spin. to give you an idea of how bad things got, here's the awards for October for the corp

http://blacksail.eve-domain.com/kb/?a=awards

Yours truly takes everything, i'd like to say it was cos I'm the best, really it is because very few others were active, and I had a great first week bagging the 95 kills.

http://blacksail.eve-domain.com/kb/?a=home&w=39&y=2011

So all in all my time with Blacksail was great. I'd only been a pirate for 2 weeks before joining them (I'd joined Lucifer's hammer shortly before it died the first time). So joining blacksail was where piracy really began for me.

http://blacksail.eve-domain.com/kb/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=1521

I had 536 kills / 52 losses. I destroyed 16.92B isk worth of stuffz and lost 3.56B isk worth. I killed 181 pods and lost 5, I have 145 of those corpses still in a container somewhere :)
I suicide ganked 13 mining barges and 17 exhumers. Good times.

Here's to the future.

Reli out







No comments:

Post a Comment